St. Mary's Board of Trustees
St. Mary's is grateful for its esteemed Board of Trustees whose leadership and philanthropy help shape the school in many ways.
Paul D. Price is a graduate St. May’s High School, class of 1975 and parent of three St. Mary's graduates years '01, '04 and '06.
Providence College 1979 Bachelor of Science (Accounting)
Bentley College Master of Science in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant since Feb 1986
- member of the AICPA(American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- member of Lynn Rotary Club Feb 2016 to present
- member of City of Lynn Planning Board Dec 2007 to present
- member of St Mary's Board of Trustees October, 2011 to present
- Finance Committee Sept 2011 to present
- member of 2011 Head of School search committee
- 2015 Inductee into the St Mary's Hall of Fame
- member of the board Children's Friend and Family Services(CFFS) November 2009 to December 2016
- member of CFFS finance committee Nov 09 to Dec 2016
- member of CFFS Audit Committee Nov 09 to Dec 2016
- member of Bridgewell finance committee beginning Feb 2018
Why St. Mary's:
As a graduate and sibling of St Mary's graduates as well as a parent of three graduates, St Mary's has held a special place in my heart for many, many decades. the ability to give back to such a wonderful community has been a pleasure. being able to see the results of the boards hard work and dedication is worth the time given to SMH.