Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
All sanitization products meet or exceed Centers for Disease Control (CDC) standards for sanitization in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Enhanced cleaning materials have been purchased to aid in disinfecting surfaces. Additional cleaning staff has also been added to clean campus throughout the day. Staff has been trained in the proper and safe use of the equipment and products.
All campus facilities will be sanitized and cleaned on a nightly basis.
- Campus restroom facilities will be equipped with paper towel dispensers and hand sanitizer stations.
- There will be no air-dryers in use.
Enhanced cleaning materials
Enhanced cleaning materials, including commercial strength electrostatic sanitizing equipment have been purchased to aid in disinfecting surfaces.
Recent research has indicated that increased ventilation and exchange of air has the potential to diminish the spread of illness and enhance the safety and well-being of individuals occupying spaces. When possible, to enhance ventilation, faculty and staff are encouraged to open classroom / office windows.
- No fans are allowed
- St. Mary’s has a state-of-the art HVAC system
- HVAC filters will be changed on a regular basis
- Classrooms that do not have HVAC systems will use window AC units
- The HVAC and window AC units will ensure fresh air filtration into all classrooms throughout the day
Touchless hand sanitizing dispensers have been added throughout campus.