Student Health Center
There will be a new student health center and nurses office to provide the necessary space to keep our students safe and healthy while they are on campus.
If a student is not feeling well during the school day:
- They should report to the Nurse’s office.
- If a student’s symptoms are those associated with COVID-19, they will be placed in an isolation room.
- The student’s parent/guardian will be notified and must be picked up from campus immediately
- It is important that all emergency contacts be updated
Nurse Lisa Morin-Plante is certified in Johns Hopkins University & Medicine COVID-19 contact tracing protocols
Dr. Richard Cuneo, Board Certified Pediatrician will serve as the Physician Advisor for St.Mary’s
Daily Symptom Check
Each student, faculty and staff member will be required to review a provided daily symptom checker (magnet for home) before entering the building each day. If anyone is experiencing two or more the symptoms below, they are asked to notify the school and stay home.
- Fever or chills
- New cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New congestion
- New runny nose
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
Don't forget to make sure that the emergency contact information we have on file for your child is up to date.