Personal Protective Gear
All faculty, staff and students must wear their issued St. Mary’s mask as part of your uniform. These masks will be given out on the first day of school. Some faculty will wear transparent masks/face shields or use FM transmitters for hearing impaired students.
St. Mary's has followed CDC guidelines to select a mask that will become part of the school uniform for the upcoming school year. This mask is made with two layers of premium Supima cotton, is washable, has elastic ear loops and is made in the USA.
Each student will receive 5 masks at the start of the school year.
St. Mary's will be gifting one mask to each student and will charge $24 to each family's FACTS account for the remaining 4 masks. If families wish to purchase additional masks for $6 each, they may do so. The $6 price is the production cost of each mask, no additional charge is included.
Mask breaks will be facilitated safely according to Massachusetts DPH and CDC guidelines.
Forget your mask?
What to do: - [How To]
If a student, faculty, or staff members forgets a mask, they should follow this protocol:
- Call the main number: 781-586-2000
- Report that you forgot your mask and provide your location
- A staff member will meet you at the Tremont Street door and deliver a disposable mask to you.
- It is recommended that students, faculty and staff carry a spare mask with them each day
- Students, faculty and staff should not walk on campus without a mask on for any reason