Together on Campus
These are important times and important decisions for all of us here at St. Mary’s. We believe we do few things better than when we worship together and when we learn from one another in community. That's why our "Care for All" return to school plan is to bring everyone together on campus.
All students will be back on campus for in-person classes this fall.
Our approach is driven by three core values.
- Spartan Community
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Safe and Secure
We want you here on our campus...
..and we are doing everything we can to make that possible. Things can always change so stay tuned to updates and alerts.
Health and Safety Protocols
St. Mary’s recognizes these are challenging times which impact us all in different ways and St. Mary's is committed to providing programming and supports for all members of our school community.
- If an individual is not feeling well during the school day they should report to the Nurse’s office
- If an individual’s symptoms are those associated with COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
- If a student is well, but has another health need or concern (i.e. personal care item, bandage, etc.) they should report to the nurse’s office
- If a student needs a respiratory treatment, such as an inhaler, they must report to Nurse’s office to use and must be used only with an attached spacer per CDC guidelines
- There will be no nebulizer treatments allowed on campus
- Nurse Lisa Morin-Plante is certified in Johns Hopkins University & Medicine COVID-19 contact tracing protocols
Dr. Richard Cuneo will serve as the Physician Advisor for St. Mary’s
Board Certified Pediatrician
Faculty and staff with individual concerns should contact Lindsay Lockwood, Director of Human Resources
Parents with concerns for their child’s well-being should contact the School Nurse, or a School Counselor
What happens if there is a positive diagnosis or exposure?
|SPECIFIC RULES FOR BETWEEN CLASS HALL TRANSITIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES|
|WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN WITH SOAP AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.|
|NO LOCKER ACCESS BETWEEN PERIODS. - LIMIT PERSONAL ITEMS AT SCHOOL|
Following state guidelines, students will be spaced at least 3 feet apart, all facing the same direction.
Classroom seats will be assigned by your teachers in each class. These seat assignments will be given to you on the first day of school.
During class each seat will be safely spaced and is not to be moved or adjusted buy the students at any time.
Faculty will sanitize the classrooms, including desks, at the end of each period using provided cleaning materials
During a period when a classroom is not being used, facilities staff will go into the classroom to sanitize the space