National Junior Honor Society
NJHS is more than just an honor roll. The National Junior Honor Society promotes four pillars of excellence in middle school students—Character, Scholarship, Leadership, and Service—and strive to help students improve in all four areas.
- Character—Demonstrate your character by sharing your experiences with other NJHS members! Use the hashtag #NJHSstudent on Twitter and Facebook.
- Scholarship—NJHS recognizes your commitment to academic achievement and excellence, and puts you on the path to academic success high school and beyond.
- Leadership—NJHS students can participate in leadership training opportunities thanks to the national partnership.
- Service—St. Mary's students are willing to give their own time and resources to help others in the local and national community.
- Citizenship—NJHS encourages young people to better understand the importance of civic engagement, respect for our democracy, and the benefits of being an active, responsible member of the community.
This year's NJHS Officers
President: Susannah Cornell '21
Vice President: Molly Alcock '21
Treasurer: Declan Dorgan '21
Secretary: Kaleigh Marr '21