Affording St. Mary's
We are committed to making a St. Mary's education affordable and accessible for those who want to attend our school. St. Mary's welcomes talented students from varying backgrounds making our community diverse in every way. St. Mary's is an investment in the future of your student. If you would like to pursue a St. Mary's education for your student, we encourage you to review the many options available to make St. Mary's a reality for your student.
Tuition for the 2019–20 school year is $14,300 for the high school and $8,525 for the Marian Division.
We welcome applications for tuition assistance and offer a variety of payment plans. Families with a wide range of income levels apply for aid.
St. Mary’s continues to increase the level of tuition assistance and scholarships available. It is important to keep St. Mary's an affordable option for all families who seek admittance.
All tuition assistance and scholarships given to high school applicants are a four-year commitment to the student's education at St. Mary's. This is our commitment to the education of our students and our promise to you.
To be considered for tuition assistance, families with students currently enrolled and families with students who wish to apply to St. Mary's must complete a FACTS application. We recommend that you begin the process as soon as possible. You may start the financial aid application using estimated data as early as October. Your complete and final application with all required documentation is due no later than February 15th. We cannot offer assistance to families whose applications are incomplete.
Tuition Assistance for 2019-20
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is used to determine financial need for St. Mary's. All families applying for tuition assistance must apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
To qualify for need-based tuition assistance, all families must submit an application through our third-party provider, FACTS. Please be advised that deadlines are different for new students (students not currently enrolled at St. Mary's) than they are for returning students. Please adhere to these deadlines, as funds may not be available at the time of application and/or acceptance. St. Mary's follows a rolling admissions process, but FACTS tuition assistance deadlines are separate.
Important Dates for 2019-20
New Students (students not currently enrolled at St. Mary's (grades 6-12) and current St. Mary's students in grade eight applying to grade nine)
All families applying for tuition assistance must apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
- Applicants for tuition assistance must have their application in to FACTS by December 15, 2018.
- Applicants must have their initial verification materials (2017 tax information) into FACTS by January 11, 2019.
- Applicants will receive notification of tuition assistance awards with their acceptance letter on or after February 4, 2019.
- Applicants must send in their 2017 and 2018 tax information to FACTS by March 1, 2019, in order for all applications for tuition assistance to be final.
- Applicants will receive their final tuition assistance award on or before March 15, 2019.
All requests for tuition assistance following these deadlines will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and communicated promptly.
Returning Students (students who are currently enrolled at St. Mary's)
All families planning to renew tuition assistance awarded in 2018-19 must re-apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
- Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted to FACTS by March 4, 2019.
- Applicants must send in their 2018 taxes to FACTS by April 1, 2019, in order for applications to be final.
- Applicants will receive notification of their tuition assistance award on or before April 12, 2019.
Please Note: All questions related to the completion of the tuition assistance application should be directed to FACTS at 1-866-441-4637.
We are proud of our commitment to recognize students by offering scholarships to eligible students.
Through the generous contribution of alumni and friends of St. Mary's, students enrolled at the high-school level will be considered for awards based on their application for admissions and/or valid enrollment status.
Scholarships are awarded as one-time and renewable awards based on the intentions of the donor and the availability of resources. Scholarships eligible for renewal will be subject to re-registration deadlines, availability of resources and maintaining appropriate enrollment status.
Scholarship opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Our Promise (Mosakowski and St. Mary's Promise Scholarship)
- St. Mary's Scholars Program
- Garrity Scholars Four-Year Full Tuition Competitive Scholarship
- Legacy Endowed Scholarships
- Merit Based Scholarships