Tuition Assistance for 2022-23
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is used to determine financial need for St. Mary's. All families applying for tuition assistance must apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
To qualify for need-based tuition assistance, all families must submit an application through our third-party provider, FACTS. Please be advised that deadlines are different for new students (students not currently enrolled at St. Mary's) than they are for returning students. Please adhere to these deadlines, as funds may not be available at the time of application and/or acceptance. St. Mary's follows a rolling admissions process, but FACTS tuition assistance deadlines are separate.
All questions related to the completion of the tuition assistance application should be directed to:
All families applying for tuition assistance must apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
- Applicants for tuition assistance must have their application in to FACTS by January 1, 2023.
- Applicants must have their initial verification materials (2020 tax information) uploaded into FACTS.
- Applicants will receive notification of tuition assistance awards with their acceptance notification on or after January 27, 2023.
- Applicants must send in their 2021 and 2022 tax information to FACTS by March 1, 2023, in order for all applications for tuition assistance to be final.
- Applicants will receive their final tuition assistance award on or before March 15, 2023.
All requests for tuition assistance following these deadlines will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and communicated promptly.
All families planning to renew tuition assistance awarded in 2022-22 must re-apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
- Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted to FACTS by January 1, 2022.
- Applicants must send in their 2022 taxes to FACTS by March 1, 2023, in order for applications to be final.
- Applicants will receive notification of their tuition assistance award on or before April 1, 2022.