Apply to St. Mary's Lynn
All students who wish to be considered for admission to St. Mary's must do the following:
- Complete the application for admission online including recommendation forms.
- Submit an official copy of your transcript from your current school to St. Mary's.
- If applying for the 9th grade, you must submit your scores from the High School Placement Test. More information about the test is available here.
Apply Now for the 2021-22 School Year!
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary's! We are excited to have you learn more about our school.
Please feel free to contact any of our Admissions Team members with questions about applying to St. Mary's or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: St. Mary's is still accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year, however space is extremely limited and students will be placed on a waitlist until we can ensure a spot is available based on grade level.
- Applicants must complete and submit their admission application to St. Mary’s by December 18, 2020
- Notifications of Acceptance will be sent out in January 29, 2021