Apply to St. Mary's Lynn
All students who wish to be considered for admission to St. Mary's must do the following:
- Complete the application for admission online including recommendation forms.
- Submit an official copy of your transcript from your current school to St. Mary's.
- If applying for the 9th grade, you must submit your scores from the High School Placement Test. More information about the test is available here.
A Special Message to those interested in St. Mary's during Massachusetts School Closures:
First, thank you for your interest in St. Mary's! We are excited to have you learn more about our school. Although schools are currently closed across the state, prospective students are still able to apply for admissions to St. Mary's. Additionally, the Admissions Team is available remotely to help you with any of your Admissions needs or questions during this time.
We would like to highlight some areas that are important in the current environment:
- Although your school may be closed, as you complete the online application, please still send requests for the teacher recommendations via email online as prompted in the system
- Still submit the transcript release form electronically to your school. The form can be found here as well as within the online application.
- If you are interested in Financial Aid, we are still accepting applications though FACTS. Please click here to begin the online financial aid process.
- For ninth grade applicants: The HSPT cannot be currently given as schools are closed, however, this will not hold up your acceptance process and we will make a decision without this piece of information at this time.
Again, please feel free to contact any of our Admissions Team members with questions about applying to St. Mary's or email email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you.