St. Mary's Scholars Program
The St. Mary’s Scholars Program recognizes the academic excellence and leadership skills of select students in each incoming freshman class. Throughout their time at St. Mary’s, the program offers these students special enrichment opportunities as well as merit scholarships.
How are St. Mary's Scholars selected?
St. Mary’s selects Scholars based on their strong academic record, leadership potential, and high scores on the high school entrance exam. Students must also submit a quality essay and perform well in an interview to be considered for the Program.
The Scholars Program provides the following opportunities:
- Annually renewable merit scholarships
- Advanced and honors level course placement
- Professional mentorship through our extensive alumni network
- Community engagement and service programs on and off campus
- Team and leadership building activities
- College visits and application process preparation
- Encourages students to maintain high academic standards, grow personally as young men and women of faith, form rewarding interpersonal relationships, and develop a sure sense of direction toward college and other endeavors.
If you have any questions about the program, please do not hesitate to contact Scholars Program Advisor Sarah Hashikawa at email@example.com.