Tuition for the 2018–19 school year is $13,900 for the high school and $8,275 for the Marian Division.
St. Mary’s continues to increase the level of tuition assistance and scholarships available. It is important to keep St. Mary's an affordable option for all families who seek admittance.
All tuition assistance and scholarships given to high school applicants are a four-year commitment to the student's education at St. Mary's. This is our commitment to the education of our students and our promise to you.
Tuition Assistance for 2018-19
NOTE: Tuition Assistance, Info & Updated Dates for 2019-20 will be posted on 11.1.18
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is used to determine financial need for St. Mary's. All families applying for tuition assistance must apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
To qualify for need-based tuition assistance, all families must submit an application through our third-party provider, FACTS. Please be advised that deadlines are different for new students (students not currently enrolled at St. Mary's) than they are for returning students. Please adhere to these deadlines, as funds may not be available at the time of application and/or acceptance. St. Mary's follows a rolling admissions process, but FACTS tuition assistance deadlines are separate.
Important Dates for 2018-19
New Students (students not currently enrolled at St. Mary's and current St. Mary's students in grade eight applying to grade nine)
All families applying for tuition assistance must apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
- Applicants for tuition assistance must have their application in to FACTS by December 15, 2017.
- Applicants must have their initial verification materials (2016 tax information) into FACTS by January 10, 2018.
- Applicants will receive notification of tuition assistance awards with their acceptance letter on or after February 1, 2018.
- Applicants must send in their 2016 and 2017 tax information to FACTS by March 1, 2018, in order for all applications for tuition assistance to be final.
- Applicants will receive their final tuition assistance award on or before March 16, 2018.
All requests for tuition assistance following these deadlines will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and communicated promptly.
Returning Students (students who are currently enrolled at St. Mary's)
All families planning to renew tuition assistance awarded in 2017-18 must re-apply online at online.factsmgt.com.
- Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted to FACTS by March 5, 2018.
- Applicants must send in their 2017 taxes to FACTS by April 2, 2018, in order for applications to be final.
- Applicants will receive notification of their tuition assistance award on or before April 13, 2018.
Online applications are accepted on or after December 19, 2017 until midnight of the due date. Mailed applications or verification materials must be mailed four (4) days before the due date in order to get to FACTS by the due date. All questions related to the completion of the tuition assistance application should be directed to FACTS at 1-866-441-4637.
We are proud of our commitment to recognize students by offering scholarships to eligible students.
Through the generous contribution of alumni and friends of St. Mary's, students enrolled at the high-school level will be considered for awards based on their application for admissions and/or valid enrollment status.
Scholarships are awarded as one-time and renewable awards based on the intentions of the donor and the availability of resources. Scholarships eligible for renewal will be subject to re-registration deadlines, availability of resources and maintaining appropriate enrollment status.
Scholarship opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Our Promise (Mosakowski and St. Mary's Promise Scholarship)
- St. Mary's Scholars Program
- Legacy Endowed Scholarships
- Merit Based Scholarships