St. Mary's Women's Council Mission
The mission of St. Mary's Women's Council is to increase the involvement and influence of women in all aspects of life at St Mary’s. To accomplish this, the Women’s Council is working to:
- Increase the participation of women at all levels
- Introduce meaningful programs aimed at generating lasting relationships with St. Mary's among students and alumnae.
- Provide women of the St. Mary's Community with enhanced opportunities to interact with, and act as role models for students.
- Recognize the vital contributions of St. Mary's women, past and present to the School and to their communities.
- Increase the base of financial support for St. Mary's among alumnae and friends.
We are looking for members to join the Women's Council, participate in events and help drive the mission. For more information contact Kim Dorgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-586-2067.