St. Mary's Women's Council
Thank you to all who attended the St. Mary's Women's Council event on Thursday, August 24 featuring guest speaker Al Wilson, founder of Beyond Walls. Enjoy highlights of the night below.
St. Mary's Women's Council Mission
The mission of St. Mary's Women's Council is to increase the involvement and influence of women in all aspects of life at St Mary’s. To accomplish this, the Women’s Council is working to:
- Increase the participation of women at all levels
- Introduce meaningful programs aimed at generating lasting relationships with St. Mary's among students and alumnae.
- Provide women of the St. Mary's Community with enhanced opportunities to interact with, and act as role models for students.
- Recognize the vital contributions of St. Mary's women, past and present to the School and to their communities.
- Increase the base of financial support for St. Mary's among alumnae and friends.
Enjoy highlights below from our event on Monday, November 28 at Nahant Country Club where we discussed The Miracle Chase co-authored by St. Mary's Board of Trustee, Joan Luise Hill '71.
Enjoy highlights below from our event on
Wednesday, August 17 at Mission on the Bay in Swampscott.
St. Mary's Women's Council Kick-Off Event in 2015!
St. Mary’s kicked off the first event of its new Women’s Council on Monday, November 23, 2015 at Anthony’s Pier 4 in Swampscott. The evening featured a group of current parents, staff, alumni, board members and motivating talks from Joan Luise Hill ’71 and Head of School, Grace Cotter Regan. The evening continued with round table discussions brainstorming ways to elevate women's participation at St. Mary's.